Our Aerospace and Defence department works from the design phase of a project, until its completion:
- Design work and Engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Production engineering and Production
As a consultant you will be working with our customers. Within this context, you will, in particular:
- Design electronics boards,
- Select the various components,
- Design the layout and routing,
- Contribute to the test bench design,
- Conduct tests on the components developed and ensure their qualification.
Educated to Master’s level in Electronics, you have excellent technical knowledge in power and/or analogue electronics and are familiar with the V cycle method.
Excellent personal contact and good English will be an advantage in this type of job.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.