agap2 Santé is the agap2 department that specialises in the health sector and is involved over the entire life cycle of a health product: drugs, medical systems and biotechnologies. We have activities on Operational and Industrial sites and, for our company development, we are looking for clinical quality assurance consultants to assist our customers with their projects.
As a consultant, you will be handling clinical quality assurance on an operational site, and your main tasks will be to:
- Define and coordinate the site quality policy, in compliance with applicable regulations,
- Manage the quality documentary system, and draft and proof read procedures,
- Conduct a quality control for clinical documents and a regulatory watch,
- Prepare and give training on the procedures, regulations, etc. and supervise it,
- Conduct audits of sub-contractors and investigation sites,
- Set up corrective and preventive action (CAPA) within the context of ongoing improvement.
A trained engineer, pharmacist or scientist, you have an initial experience in the pharmaceutical industry, and particularly in quality assurance on an operational site.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.