Our PBW department works from a project design phase until its completion:
- Project Management,
You will be working as a consultant with our customers on construction economics problems.
- Analyse call for tender documents concerning technical and administrative matters,
- Define organisation methods, technical means and processes and the volumes of materials necessary to complete the works,
- Draft technical specifications,
- Cost the complete works,
- Define project quantities,
- Cost the detailed costs and identify the best technical solutions that meet the quality / cost / delivery date criteria,
- Contribute to calls for tender from suppliers,
- Study the various technical trades (all work sectors, fluids, roads and networks),
Education to Master’s level (preferably in engineering from a renowned institution) specialising in price studies or construction economics. A successful initial experience in the field would be an advantage.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.