agap2 Santé is the agap2 department that specialises in the health sector and is involved over the entire life cycle of a health product: drugs, medical systems and biotechnologies. We have activities on Operational and Industrial sites and, for our company development, we are looking for quality assurance consultants, to assist our customers with their projects.
As a consultant, you will be handling quality assurance on a production site, and your main tasks will be to:
- Define and coordinate the site quality policy,
- Take part in the release of lots,
- Draft and supervise quality documents,
- Set up corrective and preventive action (CAPA) within the context of ongoing improvement,
- Conduct the regulatory watch,
- Plan and conduct internal audits and supplier audits.
A trained engineer, pharmacist or scientist, you have an initial experience in the pharmaceutical industry, and particularly in quality assurance.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.