agap2 Santé is the agap2 department that specialises in the health sector and is involved over the entire life cycle of a health product: drugs, medical systems and biotechnologies.
We have activities on Operational and Industrial sites and, for our company development, we are looking for clinical Pharmacovigilance consultants to assist our customers with their projects.
As a consultant, you will be working on pharmacovigilance, you will be in continuous contact with the health authorities and your main missions are to:
- Process and analyse cases of pharmacovigilance and monitor them,
- Define and organise the quality policy, jointly with the activity,
- Conduct a regulatory watch, update and develop local procedures,
- Contribute to audits and inspections,
- Draft and validate quality documents, jointly with the activity,
- Manage correctives and preventive action,
- Contribute to the drafting of DSURs, PSURs, etc.
Trained as a pharmacist, doctor or scientist, you have an initial experience in pharmacovigilance within a pharmaceutical laboratory.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.