agap2 Santé is the agap2 department that specialises in the health sector and is involved over the entire life cycle of a health product: drugs, medical systems and biotechnologies. We have activities on Operational and Industrial sites and, for our company development, we are looking for clinical studies project managers/coordinators to assist our customers with their projects.
As a consultant, you will be handling the setting up, design and supervision of national and international clinical studies (phases I to IV), in compliance with regulations, delivery dates and the budget. Your main tasks will be to:
- Plan the clinical development programme,
- Draft and /or review various study documents: synopsis, protocol, study report, etc.,
- Conduct feasibility studies,
- Negotiate and supervise contractor/CRO contracts,
- Manage clinical study schedules and budgets,
- Validate clinical lot needs,
- Supervise the operational management of clinical studies,
- Manager a team: CRA, clinical studies assistant, etc.
A trained pharmacist, doctor or scientist, you have an initial experience or significant practical training in the management or coordination of clinical studies in a pharmaceutical laboratory.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.