Our Energy department is involved in a project, from the design phase until its completion:
- Design work and Engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Works and Commissioning
You will work as a consultant with our customers on cost management for construction projects.
- Consolidating and updating management data,
- Defining cost control methods and procedures,
- Based on the costing, compute the initial activity budgets and track any changes,
- Regularly estimate the expenditure that remains to be committed to complete the project,
- Analyse deviations and anticipate drift,
- Provide internal and external reporting throughout the project.
Education to Master’s level (preferably in engineering from a renowned institution) and supplementary training in project management, finance, etc. You substantiate experience in industrial cost control. English would be a definite advantage.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.