Our Aerospace and Defence department works from the design phase of a project, until its completion:
- Design work and Engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Production engineering and Production
As a consultant you will be working with our customers. Within this context, you will, in particular:
- Draft technical and functional specifications for the required products,
- Contribute to software development,
- Draft test plans and conduct the tests, for every engineering change,
- Contribute to the integration of the various software bricks, if necessary.
Educated to Master’s level in Information Technology, you have experience in software development, i.e.:
- in Java/J2EE and related technologies/tools (Maven, Jenkins, Jira, GIT, etc.), SQL, HTML5, XML format for databases.
Knowledge or practical use of the Agile Method would be appreciated. Excellent personal contact and good English will be an advantage in this type of job.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.