Our PBW department works from a project design phase until its completion:
- Project Management,
You will be working as a consultant with our customers on industrial or tertiary sector electrical engineering problems.
- Produce the technical studies (high current/low current/Cfi) for a project, in accordance with professional practices,
- You will be a source of proposals for technical variants, to optimise the operation of the various systems as well as business profitability.
- Ensure technical data consistency with the other technical sectors.
- Draft wiring diagrams, cabinet layout drawings, etc.,
- Lead a team of planners-draftsmen, to draft the execution drawings for your projects.
- Maintain contact with the prime contractors and the site owners, to be certain of their satisfaction.
- Attend progress and coordination meetings.
- Draft specifications for any sub-contractors.
Education to Master’s level (preferably in engineering from a renowned institution) specialising in electrical engineering. Skills in Autocad or CANECO would be an advantage.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.