Our rail transport activity is continuing its development in the transport field and is well-positioned for both rolling stock and rail systems. Our experience allows us to meet the needs of both public and private operators, from the upstream project studies through to the execution phases, by mobilising acknowledged technical skills.
As an engineer civil engineering consultant – overhead and/or underground works.
Your mission will be to:
- Design infrastructures,
- Collect the input data necessary to complete the project,
- Organise document production (drafting of written documents, technical memos, overviews, etc.),
- Supervise and lead the design teams,
- Draft design memos, with the related computing developed,
- Study the modelling of the works,
- Check that the execution studies and the works are contractually compliant.
Educated to Master’s level (preferably in engineering from a renowned institution): CHEC-CHEBAP, ESTP, INSA, etc.) specialising in Civil Engineering / Public Works, you have design department experience with structural design of works.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.