Our rail transport activity is continuing its development in the transport field and is well-positioned for both rolling stock and rail systems. Our experience allows us to meet the needs of both public and private operators, from the upstream project studies through to the execution phases, by mobilising acknowledged technical skills.
You will work with our rail transport customers on prime contracting missions in the fields of HV/LV, signalling, telecom or electrical haulage.
- Analyse customer needs,
- Draft functional and technical specifications,
- Contribute to the technical selection of the equipment,
- Check and validate technical documents,
- Contribute to the drafting of the technical part of bids, the definition of methods and the analysis of bids, for the awarding of contracts,
- Work on all the phases of a project and supervise several projects simultaneously.
Educated to Master’s level (preferably in an engineering school: ESIGELEC, INSA, ICAM), you have an initial electrical engineering experience in the rail transport field. You are a good listener, you present an argument well and you are a source of proposals. Skills with the MS Office, Autocad and Caneco software packages are required.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.