Our rail transport activity is continuing its development in the transport field and is well-positioned for both rolling stock and rail systems. Our experience allows us to meet the needs of both public and private operators, from the upstream project studies through to the execution phases, by mobilising acknowledged technical skills.
Within the context of managing public transport service projects, particularly tram systems, you will work as Prime Contractor on one or more project phases (preliminary project, PMO, call for tender documents, REA).
Your tasks will be to:
- Draft written documents: manuals, works quotes, design documents schedules,
- Manage interfaces with site owner and other prime contractors,
- Manage one or more works contract lots,
- Assure contractual supervision,
- Monitor execution schedules,
- Manage the interfaces between the various lots and contacts with the various bodies involved in the projects (communities, prime contractors, companies, etc.).
A trained engineer (ESTP, INSA, HEI, ENTPE, ENPC, etc.) or a Master’s graduate in the infrastructures field, you have at least 5 years experience in this environment. You have considerable technical knowledge in the field of transport infrastructures (bridge civil engineering, urban development, roads and networks, etc.).
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.