Our Energy department is involved in a project, from the design phase until its completion:
- Design work and Engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Works and Commissioning
You will work as an electricity, instrumentation and automatic systems consultant engineer, with our customers.
- Conduct the EIA design and production studies.
- Contribute to determining project technical orientations and draft design documents.
- Check technical documents.
- Conduct functional analyses, design work and draft technical specifications.
Education to Master’s level (preferably in engineering…) specialising in electricity, instrumentation and automatic systems, or industrial information systems.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.