Our Energy department is involved in a project, from the design phase until its completion:
- Design work and Engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Works and Commissioning
As a consultant, you will be managing and coordinating purchasing for a complete project, in close collaboration with the contract leaders and technical teams.
- Contribute to the drafting of the specifications, with the project team,
- Plan the work of each member, as a function of project requirements,
- Assess suppliers as a function of the quality, cost and delivery date objectives defined for the project.
- Manage calls for tender, and negotiate the bids with the suppliers,
- Draft the contracts (commercial, technical and legal clauses).
Education to Master’s level in engineering or proven experience in technical purchasing. You have project control skills, negotiating techniques and skills in the various ways of calling for bids from contractors.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.