Our PBW department works from a project design phase until its completion:
- Project Management,
You will be working as a consultant on supervision missions for earthworking, roads and networks, pipe systems sites, concerning organisation and technical and financial matters.
- Produce project technical studies in accordance with professional practices.
- You will be a source of proposals for technical variants, to optimise the operation of the various systems as well as business profitability.
- Ensure technical data consistency with the other technical sectors.
- Conduct thermal analyses and any existing RT 2005, 2012 design computing.
- Lead a team of planners-draftsmen, to draft the execution drawings for your projects.
- Maintain contact with the prime contractors and the site owners, to be certain of their satisfaction.
- Attend progress and coordination meetings.
- Draft specifications for any sub-contractors.
Education to Master’s level (preferably in engineering from a renowned institution), specialising in climatic and thermal engineering. Knowledge of CLIMAWIN or PERRENOUD would be an advantage.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.