Our PBW department works from a project design phase until its completion:
- Project Management,
You will be working as a consultant with our customers on industrial or tertiary sector climatic engineering problems.
- Manage and develop the projects and sites that are assigned to you,
- Be technically, administratively, economically and commercially responsible for your projects,
- Contribute to preliminary studies (costing, execution studies, etc.) concerning your projects,
- Attend your site progress and coordination meetings.
- You will be responsible for the success of your business in terms of cost, quality, delivery dates and safety.
- You are a source of proposals on both the technical (choice of equipment, methods, etc.) and managerial levels.
- You provide an interface with your customers, and manage relations with the various contacts (prime contracting, sub-contractors, etc.).
Education to Master’s level (preferably in engineering from a renowned institution), specialising in climatic and thermal engineering. A successful initial experience in the field would be an advantage.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.