Type of contract: Internship / Work experience
Duration: 6 to 12 months
Start date: as early as possible
Reporting to: Marketing and Communication
Educational level: 4 or 5 year diploma
Place: Lyon (69003)
Reporting to the Group Marketing and Communication Manager, you will work on the following missions:
- Conduct marketing studies, analyse the results and formulate recommendations to guide strategic decisions,
- Create and conduct a competition watch,
- Contribute to the implementation of the marketing and communication plan and action plans,
- Create and distribute in-house and external marketing and communication media (leaflets, commercial presentations, brochures, posters, guides, etc.),
- Contribute to defining digital strategy and implement it,
- Provide reporting for those concerned,
- Occasionally undertake related missions.
With higher education in marketing and communication (Business school / University), you are independent, dynamic and curious. Appreciated for your easy contact, your creativity and your sense of organisation, you demonstrate excellent writing capabilities and your spelling is irreproachable. You are familiar with the basic tools and you are skilled in graphical creation software (Adobe suite). You like working in a team, you are dynamic, independent and you like a challenge. Fluent English required.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.
To apply, send your application to: email@example.com