You will join the agap2 Strasbourg personnel and work as a consultant in the automotive field, on product design and technical improvement.
- Integrate customer requests and requirements,
- Choose technical solutions,
- Communicate with suppliers on the feasibility of components.
- Perform digital simulations to subject the parts to various loads,
- Supervise the tests,
- Lead meetings,
- Initiate and changes necessary on the parts,
- Facilitate collaboration between the various departments, in order to achieve the defined objectives in terms of cost, quality and delivery dates.
Educated to Master’s level (preferably in engineering from a renowned institution), you have initial experience in a similar function. You have skills using Pro/E or Catia V5 software. Experience in the automotive sector is desirable. You speak and write English.
To successfully complete projects and communicate with the various contacts (department managers, technicians, workers, etc.), you combine both technical skills and communication abilities. Working independently and assuming responsibilities for your own projects are your strong points.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.
If you are interested in this vacancy, contact the recruitment department at the following address: email@example.com