Our PBW department works from a project design phase until its completion:
- Project Management,
You will be working as a consultant with our customers on price studies and technical studies problems, and methods and structures.
- Determine work site construction methods (execution methods, schedules, cycle, work site installations, etc.).
- Contribute to the project analysis, from the design kick-off meeting.
- Propose and format structural variants or corrective solutions.
- Attend the kick-off and handover meeting.
- Represent the company with customers and co-contracting and/or sub-contracting companies.
Education to Master’s level (preferably in engineering), Civil Engineering option, you have acknowledged skills in the following fields: 3D software, standards and equipment, structure design. A successful initial experience in the field would be an advantage.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.