agap2 Santé is the agap2 department that specialises in the health sector and is involved over the entire life cycle of a health product: drugs, medical systems and biotechnologies. We have activities on Operational and Industrial sites and, for our company development, we are looking for quality control consultants to assist our customers with their projects.
As a consultant, you will be handling the implementation and organising of supervision and quality control procedures within a pharmaceutical company. You will be working in zones classified A, B, C & D.
You will be conducting:
- Inspections of raw materials and excipients,
- Analyses of process performance and quality malfunctions,
- Environment monitoring investigations (pressure, relative humidity, microbiology, etc.),
- The setting up of corrective and preventive action for the management of non-compliances,
- The management of stability analyses,
- The preparation and conducting of quality tests.
A trained engineer, pharmacist or scientist, you have an initial experience in the pharmaceutical industry, and particularly in quality control.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.