Our rail transport activity is continuing its development in the transport field and is well-positioned for both rolling stock and rail systems. Our experience allows us to meet the needs of both public and private operators, from the upstream project studies through to the execution phases, by mobilising acknowledged technical skills.
Within the context of rail system development and/or regeneration projects.
Your functions will be to:
- Attend and/or organise meetings,
- Draft and distribute the minutes of the meetings, after validation,
- Provide technical and managerial support for Project Management,
- Track project schedules,
- Supervise contracts,
- Supervise budgets, invoicing and purchase orders,
- Use project management tools,
- Manage and provide an interface with the various persons involved (companies, prime contractor, site owner, etc.),
- Provide project documentary and administrative management,
- Draft and ensure the consistency of deliverables.
A trained engineer (Master’s level), you can substantiate an initial experience in project support, ideally in the field of rail systems engineering, in project management. You have an excellent knowledge of infrastructures, ideally in the field of rail transport and in public contracts matters.
Your summarising, stringency, communication and negotiating capabilities will be essential to fulfil this type of function.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.