Our Aerospace and Defence department works from the design phase of a project, until its completion:
- Design work and Engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Production engineering and Production
As a PMO consultant, you will interact with persons in various functions (technical, programmes, suppliers). Your mission is to:
- Supervise design work in the aerospace or defence fields,
- Define and supervise the schedule,
- Guarantee that delivery date, budget and quality requirements are met, taking safety factors into account,
- Define work timing for those involved in the project,
- Issue and track calls for tender from suppliers,
- Upgrade the SAP ERP,
- Track the progress of the activities,
- Alert in the case of drift in relation to project objectives,
- Attend project progress meetings and architecture meetings.
Education to Master’s level (preferably in engineering from a renowned institution): ISAE, IPSA, SUPMECA, Centrale, Mines, etc.) specialising in the Aircraft industry. You have experience in the aerospace sector. Excellent personal contact is essential for this job, with a pragmatic mind and initiative.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.