You will join the agap2 Nantes personnel and work as a consultant in the automotive field, as a project manager.
- Support projects during their development and production engineering.
- Integrate requests and requirements.
- Validate tools and processes.
- Set up the inspection instruments / assembly machines action.
- Guide the design work for compatibility with production.
- Set up and supervise the schedules for the various processes, the persons involved and the suppliers.
- Define the resources and tools specifications.
- Set up and provide a project quality plan.
- Ensure delivery as per the project schedule, with increasing production rate.
- Manage budgets
Educated to Master’s level (preferably in engineering from a renowned institution), you have at least 3 years experience in a similar function. Working independently and assuming responsibilities for your own projects are your strong points. In addition to your technical skills, you have acknowledged personal contact qualities and adapt easily. You must speak and write English.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.
If you are interested in this vacancy, contact the recruitment department at the following address: email@example.com