Our Energy department is involved in a project, from the design phase until its completion:
- Design work and Engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Works and Commissioning
As a consultant with our customers you will be attached to the technical division where you will supervise tracking of manufacturing operations, specific inspection and the management of suppliers.
You main activities will be:
- Monitor the supervision plans and visits to suppliers,
- Ensure drafting quality for technical documents,
- Supervise destructive and non-destructive examination,
- Track deviations and changes in non-compliances/Implement corrective action and track the specific documents of the project,
- Trips to sites.
With a higher education, you substantiate at least 6 months experience as an inspector or quality inspector in the industrial sector.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.