Our PBW department works from a project design phase until its completion:
- Project Management,
You will be working as a consultant on supervision missions for earthworking, roads and networks, pipe systems sites, concerning organisation and technical and financial matters.
- Organise, manage and control the management of your team.
- Do the preparation work (planning, selection of sub-contractors, provisioning, etc.), conduct human, technical and administrative supervision of the work sites of your group.
- Supervise the progress of the various work sites, represent the company in your commercial contact with customers and suppliers and contributed to the financial tracking of the projects, preparing quotes, invoicing and work site balance sheets.
- Ensure that internal procedures and health and safety regulations are applied on the work sites.
- Report financial management and accounting supervision information for your various projects.
Education to Master’s level (preferably in engineering from a renowned institution) specialising in Public Works. A successful initial experience in the field would be an advantage.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.