Our PBW department works from a project design phase until its completion:
- Project Management,
You will be working as a consultant with our customers on Control, Scheduling and Coordination problems relating to construction projects.
- Contribute to the administrative and financial management of the operation.
- Schedule, control and coordinate the works.
- Prepare and update schedules: general works schedule, detailed works schedules.
- Check works progress and corrective action necessary on a weekly basis.
- Contribute to the distribution of information (weekly meeting, minutes, monthly report).
- Contribute to the scheduling of the technical tests, the identification of reservations and confirmation that they are cleared.
Educated to Master’s level in building, you are an engineer (graduate of ESTP, ESITC, INSA, POLYTECH, CENTRALE), you have significant initial experience in general work site supervision or as a scheduling coordinator, general contractor or in prime contracting.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.