Place O Jeunes
Aurore, our HR communication manager, had the pleasure of attending the conference of the company Place O Jeunes, in partnership with the Agro Paris Ouest, Centrale Lyon and ESSCA schools.
The topic was “Talent acquisition: recruiting approaches favoured by young people”. This conference assembles the major names of industry, such as Dassault, Vinci, SNCF, Colas or l’Oréal, to have a look at how to attract future generations.
HAPPY AT WORK
“Above all, the under-thirties want to correspond to the company NDA and they emphasise their desire to be happy at work” (Catherine Sponchiado, ESSCA business relations director).
Furthermore, according to a survey covering 210 sites:
- 77% of applicants are looking for their first job through the job boards
- 60% through the school intranet (in particular through sites like Jobteaser and Place O Jeunes)
- 37% through Linkedin
- 18% 18% through events organised with the school (forums, meetings with companies, etc.)
- 7 % only through Viadeo
CORRESPOND TO THE COMPANY dNA
We were able to learn more about company attractivity criteria for an applicant, according to a survey covering 325 students:
- Company image & reputation
- Personnel & company culture
- Remuneration & career opportunities
- Job / position characteristics