AGAP2 OFFERS FOUR WORKING METHODS
We work with the aim of responding to our clients’ challenges in an effective and suitable manner.
With this aim in mind, we have built our service offering on four working methods, with increasing levels of commitment, and the benefit of ten years of experience in engineering services.
VARIOUS LEVELS OF COMMITMENT
Our working methods are designed to provide services with various levels of commitment, in order to be able to adapt to our clients’ requirements and projects.
agap2 assists clients in identifying the most suitable way of working, setting up the service, and monitoring performance and progress.
Commitment of results
A commitment of results is suitable for services where the client requires a commitment from agap2 to achieve set objectives.
It is intended for projects defined according to specifications, for which agap2 provides costing for each task or project milestone. This means that the client should draft specifications prior to service provision.
This working method makes it possible to search for and identify areas for optimisation and productivity gains. Invoicing is based on deliverables (tasks or milestones).
Commitment of means
A commitment of means is the most common way of working. It enables a high level of flexibility and responsiveness.
It is primarily intended for projects with no defined specifications and a scope that may regularly change.
Invoicing is based on time spent.
INSOURCING AND OUTSOURCING
For all of our services, we have numerous means available to promote a close working relationship with our clients.
Ensuring maximum proximity for our services makes it possible to facilitate communication between teams, minimise loss of time and information, and therefore improve service quality.
Our solutions seek to promote proximity while taking into consideration our clients’ requirements (space on premises, price, security of information, etc.)
On client premises:
- maximum level of simplicity and responsiveness
- maximum level of proximity
- simplification of interfaces
- easier to secure information
On nearby premises:
- deadlines and schedule to be defined for implementation
- long-term visibility for the rental contract
- high level of proximity to the client’s premises
On agap2‘s premises:
- responsiveness in implementation
- selection of the nearest branch
TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT SUPPORT
Our aim is to ensure full control and quality of our services. The Technical Department is in charge of contributing both technical expertise with its business experts and working methods developed through our ten years of experience.
Support provided by technical experts
Our technical experts are agap2 consultants with expertise in their area of competency, often in a specific industrial sector. They are selected for their dynamism, extensive experience, availability and teaching skills.
They are involved in our projects in a number of ways:
A. Technical support when responding to calls for tenders.
B. Back-office work with our project consultants.
C. Provision of expertise when required for projects underway, on request by the client.
The Technical Department provides cross-cutting methodological support for various agap2 projects..
Its role is to ensure:
- the setting up of good practices for various missions;
- capitalisation and transfer of skills and expertise;
- management of confidentiality.
For technical projects with a dedicated team, the Technical Department ensures:
- the proper launch of activities with a commitment of results;
- identification of KPIs with the client;
- setting up of service monitoring (tools and processes);
- provision of transparent reports;
- monitoring of service provision with a duty to immediately flag up issues;
- performance of audits to identify productivity gains.