Contract type : internship / gap year – at least 6 months
Function : Recruitment officer
Place : Boulogne-Billancourt, France
As a recruitment officer, you play a key part in the company’s functioning as you are the direct link between candidates (developing engineers and project managers) and business managers you’re working with. The main tasks entrusted to you are:
- Sourcing on recruitment sites and social networks
- Gathering and analysis of the Business Managers’ needs
- Drafting of job offers
- Phone pre-selection and appointment booking with the applicants
- Participating to phone and on site interviews with the applicants
- Participating to applicants validation with the Business managers
- Recruitment follow-up
From a Business School (Audencia, EM Lyon, Grenoble EM …) or with a HR Master’s degree, you are known for your efficiency, your reactivity and your adaptation skills.
We are looking for new talents: your dynamism, your relational ease and your results-oriented approach are your assets to succeed in agap2IT.
Join the agap2IT adventure!