Our Energy department is involved in a project, from the design phase until its completion:
- Design work and Engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Works and Commissioning
As a consultant with one of our customers, you will be attached to the engineering division as a project manager.
- Managing the project immediately after the contract comes into force or the purchase order is confirmed, until the final treatment: Engineering, Procurement and Construction
- Lead the project team
- Be the end customer’s main contact
- Contribute to the project safety plan
- Guarantee that delivery date, budget and quality requirements are met, taking into account safety, risk management, reporting and communication factors.
Educated to Master’s level (preferably in engineering from a renowned institution), you have considerable experience as a project manager in engineering (minimum 5 years). You have an excellent learning and adaptation capability, you are thorough, independent and capable of leading a team. You must be fluent in English.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.