Our PBW department works from a project design phase until its completion:
- Project Management,
You will be working as a consultant with our customers on execution problems concerning construction projects in Building and Civil Engineering.
Your main missions will be to:
- Conduct structures execution design work based on call for tender documents,
- Study the behaviour of structures and perform specific computing,
- Conduct modelling and structure design computing,
- Guarantee the technical reliability of the documents (reinforced concrete, metal framework, etc.),
- Interface with the works teams,
- Produce reinforcement and formwork drawings for the works.
Education to Master’s level (preferably in engineering from a renowned institution) specialising in Building and Civil Engineering. A successful initial experience within a group specialising in structure design (reinforced concrete / metal framework) would be an advantage.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.