Our PBW department works from a project design phase until its completion:
- Project Management,
You will be working as a consultant with our customers on building or infrastructures construction projects. Supervise the work site in its various phases.
- Prepare the works: organise and set up technical, equipment and human resources.
- Contribute to defining operating procedures.
- Negotiate and issue orders to sub-contracting companies.
- Handle contacts with customers.
- Supervise and lead work site safety and quality.
- Contribute to the drafting of the PPSPS (special safety and health protection plans), QAP, PPE and amendments.
- Supervise execution.
- Contribute to the financial management of the project and production resources.
- Manage your personnel.
- Close the works and handle customer support
Education to Master’s level (preferably in engineering from a renowned institution) specialising in Building and Civil Engineering. A successful first job experience would be an advantage.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.