Our rail transport activity is continuing its development in the transport field and is well-positioned for both rolling stock and rail systems. Our experience allows us to meet the needs of both public and private operators, from the upstream project studies through to the execution phases, by mobilising acknowledged technical skills.
As a consultant engineer, your mission will be to:
- Define logistics elements (ILS) for the maintenance of rolling stock,
- Conduct a product functional analysis and FMECA,
- Draft maintenance documents,
- Define the LORA, LAI, LAR, LCC, etc.,
- Analyse the feedback databases,
- Conduct statistical analyses of rolling stock maintenance data.
You have skills in industrial methods and maintenance and, ideally, you have at least a first job in the rail transport field.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply