agap2 Santé is the agap2 department that specialises in the health sector and is involved over the entire life cycle of a health product: drugs, medical systems and biotechnologies.We have activities on Operational and Industrial sites and, for our company development, we are looking for new works project managers to assist our customers with their projects.
As a consultant you will work as a new works project manager, within the pharmaceutical industry.
You will thus manage renovation, new construction, industrial transfer/conversion projects, etc.
You will work from the initial design phase up to the construction and industrial plant commissioning phase.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Define and monitor schedules,
- Draft calls for tender for works contracts and equipment,
- Issue supplier reminders and track purchase orders,
- Supervise and coordinate works until final completion, and ensure safety,
- Respect compliance of completed projects, internal procedures and works quality, and compliance with standards and regulations, budgets, delivery dates and defined safety rules.
A trained scientist or pharmacist, you have an initial experience or significant job training as a clinical research associate within a pharmaceutical laboratory.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.