Our energy department works from the design phase of a project until its completion.
- Design work and Engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Works and Commissioning
You take all necessary action to guarantee the safety of the plant and to prevent incidents.
In particular, you will:
- Check that rules and procedures are applied in the field,
- Plan inspections, as a function of the operating schedule,
- Define and draft safety studies during the design, operation or modification phases, and at the end of the life cycle,
- Provide safety expertise for all professions in the plant, during operations or maintenance work that involves plant safety.
Educated to Master’s level in energy, you have a specialisation such as Nuclear/Atomic Engineering or Safety.
You have at least had a first job in the field of Nuclear Safety. Your personality and dynamic attitude allow you to lead working groups, providing the necessary organisation, leadership and personal contact.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.