Our Energy department is involved in a project, from the design phase until its completion:
- Design work and Engineering
- Supply Chain Management
- Works and Commissioning
As a consultant with our customers you will be attached to the technical division, where you will supervise project quality. Within the context:
- Interface management, supporting the project manager, with the customer, partners, suppliers and third parties, for matters concerning quality, Attend project meetings and provide information relating to Quality,
- Check quality factors in purchasing specifications for complex supplies, and check that the suppliers have been assessed, in the case of suppliers specific to the project,
- Propose annual programmes for internal and external audits, and monitor their execution,
- Develop and implement Quality Tracking Indicators (KPIs).
Educated to Master’s level (preferably in engineering), you have at least 2 years experience as a project quality engineer.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.