Within the context of the development of our Aerospace and Defence activities, we are actively looking for Systems Engineers.
- Complete integration of customer requirements.
- Technical contact, in-house, with the customer and with partner companies.
- Drafting of technical specifications (interfaces, functional assignments, etc.).
- Definition and monitoring of requirements, traceability.
- Supervise the technical substantiation of the decisions taken.
- Draft the specification substantiation plan.
- Draft test specification.
- Confirmed experience in product development (work on various parts of the V cycle) and experience in systems engineering.
- Ability to understand, specify, check and validate a multi-discipline system (electronics, mechanics, optronics, onboard systems, weapon systems, etc.).
- Personal contact qualities are essential.
- Synthesis attitude and technical leadership.
- Knowledge of system tools (DOORS, Reqtify…) would be an advantage.
For agap2, every talent counts. If you are disabled, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions and to apply.
For further information concerning this vacancy, contact us by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 06 83 37 84 43.