As a consultant, you will work with our clients. In this context, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out performance and robustness tests (thermal, static and resistance) using a test plan or specification.
- Rigorously controlling the parameters by carrying out various tests.
- Carrying out operational simulations of the devices.
- Taking measurements, making adjustments and using the test results.
- Assessing and detecting anomalies.
- Writing reports of associated tests.
- Making corrections and optimisations.
Training at an engineering school, ideally with some initial experience in testing.
Joining us means…
- Constantly developing through new projects, discovering new occupations and sectors, working internationally, quickly accessing positions of responsibility, etc.
- Being involved in the company’s development: identifying opportunities, organising events, recruiting new employees, etc.
- Joining the agap2 adventure is an experience you have to live for yourself, every day, within our agencies and at the many events we organise each month!
Want to know more about our occupations?