Contracting Authority Support Consultant
- To collect and analyse the operational needs of the relevant occupational departments
- To compare and analyse the various solutions on the market and suggest solutions
- To write operational specifications and the bill of specifications
- To carry out the test and reception phases
- To validate and carry out the production launch
- To set up change management and user training courses
We recruit, on the basis of profile and project, people with a good capacity to coordinate and manage projects. Ideally you should have ITIL, CMMI, Agile or 6 Sigma certification. You should be a good communicator, both in writing and orally, and have good interpersonal skills. You should have the capacity to summarise and analyse. You should be fluent in technical English.
You should have higher education (5 years) and significant experience in project management or Contract Authority Support.
Joining us means…
- Constantly developing through new projects, discovering new occupations and sectors, working internationally, quickly accessing positions of responsibility, etc.
- Being involved in the company’s development: identifying opportunities, organising events, recruiting new employees, etc.
- Joining the agap2 adventure is an experience you have to live for yourself, every day, within our agencies and at the many events we organise each month!