You will work with our clients as a consultant engineer in electricity, instrumentation and automation.
You will be responsible for:
- Successfully completing the EIA design and implementation research
- Contributing to determining the technical guidelines of projects and writing the design documents
- Managing the technical documents
- Carrying out functional analyses, research and technical specifications
- Coordinating all stakeholders in the project and communicating to them all the information they need to implement the projects
- Designing the electrical systems (strong and weak electrical currents) and the control centre systems.
5 years of higher education (preferably at a school of engineering) with an emphasis on electricity, instrumentation and automation or industrial IT.
Joining us means…
- Constantly developing through new projects, discovering new occupations and sectors, working internationally, quickly accessing positions of responsibility, etc.
- Being involved in the company’s development: identifying opportunities, organising events, recruiting new employees, etc.
- Joining the agap2 adventure is an experience you have to live for yourself, every day, within our agencies and at the many events we organise each month!