.NET WPF developer
You should have significant initial experience in:
- The WPF platform (XAML coding, MVVM design pattern)
- The tools : MVVM Lite, Visual Studio; experience of Blend would be a plus
- Framework .NET(C#), WCF, WorkFlow Foundation
A good knowledge of BDD technologies would be a plus (Entity Framework, LINQ and Stored Procedure).
We recruit, on the basis of profile and project, IT engineers with higher education (5 years) at an engineering school (Supinfo, Epitech, 3IL, etc.) or a Masters (IUT BM, MIAGE, Paris Diderot, etc.).
Joining us means…
- Constantly developing through new projects, discovering new occupations and sectors, working internationally, quickly accessing positions of responsibility, etc.
- Being involved in the company’s development: identifying opportunities, organising events, recruiting new employees, etc.
- Joining the agap2 adventure is an experience you have to live for yourself, every day, within our agencies and at the many events we organise each month!