As a consultant to our clients, you will work on research in pipework materials.
Your main tasks will be:
- Establishing the technical specifications of pipework materials
- Making pipework calculations (thickness, intersections, test pressure)
- Starting and monitoring the metrics of pipework materials
- Analysing quantities
- Writing requisitions for materials
- Conducting a technical analysis of supplier offers
- Possibly participating in meetings with the vendor for clarification purposes
- Monitoring supplier plans
5 years of higher education (preferably at a Grande Ecole specialising in engineering) with an emphasis on mechanics and experience in the field of pipework.
Proficiency with SmartPlan Material software would be a plus.
Joining us means…
- Constantly developing through new projects, discovering new occupations and sectors, working internationally, quickly accessing positions of responsibility, etc.
- Being involved in the company’s development: identifying opportunities, organising events, recruiting new employees, etc.
- Joining the agap2 adventure is an experience you have to live for yourself, every day, within our agencies and at the many events we organise each month!