- To bring a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement to the team
- To be a facilitator when the team faces problems
- To be responsible for good synergy with Product Owners and the team’s alignment with the Business objectives
- To lead Scrum ceremonies,
- To coordinate project contributors (UX, UI and Architects)
- To contribute to Scrum of Scrums sessions
Collaborative tools : Confluence, Azure DevOps, GitFlow, Teams, SharePoint and Office 365
You should have at least 1 year’s significant initial experience in the role of Scrum Master. Your interpersonal skills should enable you to be a real facilitator for your team and you should know how to ensure that you remain on course to achieve the objectives. Your Agile culture and sense of contact will be decisive factors.
Level of education : Bachelor’s degree or Masters
Joining us means…
- Constantly developing through new projects, discovering new occupations and sectors, working internationally, quickly accessing positions of responsibility, etc.
- Being involved in the company’s development: identifying opportunities, organising events, recruiting new employees, etc.
- Joining the agap2 adventure is an experience you have to live for yourself, every day, within our agencies and at the many events we organise each month!